Flight info Hotel Info
- Malaysia Airlines (Malaysia’s national airline) and Air Asia (Malaysia’s budget airline) fly from Kuala Lumpur and Singapore to Langkawi daily.
- The flight from Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi takes about 1 hour.
- Firefly also flies from Subang (near Kuala Lumpur) and also from Penang to Langkawi.
- Silk Air also flies regularly from Singapore to Langkawi.
- There are also direct international flights to Langkawi from London, Osaka and Taipei.
- All tickets can be booked online.
A. Malaysia Airlines
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) – Langkawi – Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Several flights a day – First flight departs by 8:30am and last flight will depart by 8:05 p.m.
A one-way flight (KL-Langkawi) costs about USD 42 and a return flight (KL-Langkawi-KL) is about USD 122. The fares may go up if the booking is done much later.
Singapore Changi Airport – Langkawi – Singapore Changi Airport
Several flights a day – First flight departs at 6.00 am and the last flight before 6.30 pm. Most of the flights transit in Kuala Lumpur
A one-way flight (Singapore-Langkawi) costs about USD 129 and a return flight (Singapore-Langkawi-Singapore) is about USD 222. The fares may go up if the booking is done much later.
For more information, visit www.malaysiaairlines.com
B. AirAsia (our budget airline)
Kuala Lumpur LCCT – Langkawi – Kuala Lumpur LCCT
Daily flights from Kuala Lumpur LCCT – First flight will depart by 7.30 am. Flights will go on till late night. A one-way fare costs aboutUSD 27 and a return flight is about USD 54.
For more information, visit www.airasia.com
C. Fire Fly
Subang (near Kuala Lumpur) – Langkawi
3 flights daily
A one-way fare costs about USD 40-89 depending on the time of travel. A return flight is about USD 81-179 also depending on the time of travel.
Penang – Langkawi
1 flight daily.
A one-way fare costs about USD 8-13 depending on the time of travel. A return flight is aboutUSD 16-26 also depending on the time of travel.
Firefly also flies to Langkawi from Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia.
For more information, visit www.fireflyz.com.my
D. Silk Air
A few flights a week from Singapore – A one-way flight (S’pore-Langkawi) costs about USD 146 and a return flight (S’pore-Langkawi-S’pore) about USD 258.
For more information, visit www.silkair.com